Professionally employed individuals or those actively seeking employment in the educational ministry of the church;
Volunteers who are involved or interested in Christian Education;
Congregations that are eager to support their educational ministry leaders;
Christian educators who are members of another denomination that desire networking and support;
Retired Christian educators, but would like to share your experiences with others;
Students who are interested in faith formation.
- Two monthly e-newsletters that keeps you informed and inspired one that focuses on resources and one that features the popular "6 Questions and a Cup of Coffee With..." interview!
- A Facebook page where daily conversations answer questions, address concerns, and give information about events, resources, and job openings related to Christian education.
- Additional content areas on the website including a weekly blog and mentorship opportunities.
- Opportunities for registration and discounts for events, workshops, and retreats locally and around the country.
- Opportunities for networking and help to encourage leaders in faith formation ministry.
- Regionally elected representation (CLICK HERE TO GO TO LISTING OF REPRESENTATIVES)
- Part of a national movement that uplifts and supports the vocation and ministry of Christian faith formation and a network of people who share, inspire, support, and learn from one another.
- A passionate and energetic voice for lifelong faith formation
- Part of a partnership with groups like Augsburg Fortress Publishers, ELEA (Evangelical Lutheran Education Association), YMNET (Youth Ministry Network), Lifelong Learning Network, and a list of others engaged in Christian faith formation.